Grayson's World

Monday, March 05, 2007

What a Day!!!




Grayson had a big day today! He went to play group and then to the mall with me to do some shopping and eat lunch. Afterwards, we played in the play area in the mall. All this play has worn us out, in a good way!!

Mom's Day Out sign-up was a success. I had no idea what I had gotten myself into. When I arrived, there were moms lined up around the building. One lady had been there since 7:00am. Wow!!! She was there for the pre-school program. I have to say, I feel very fortunate we were able to sign him up. Obliviously, this is a very competitive program!! I heard one mom say she had been trying to get in for 3 years! Grayson will attend on Fridays next school year for three hours! Once we are in the program, we don't have to go through that sign up again. He is automatically enrolled and any siblings he may have in the future! Thank goodness.

Grayson gave me his first real kiss last week. When I was leaving he leaned into me and pressed his lips against mine. Then, he did it 4 more times! My heart melted! The love we have for our children is truly amazing!We are keeping busy with play dates, parties etc. Tomorrow we are going to The Children's Museum. Can't wait!! Friday, our friend Holly is having her birthday party. She will be 3. What fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home