Grayson's World

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm too cool for these glasses


Well, all you can do is try and keep trying. I bought these cute shades for Grayson at the beginning of summer, thinking he would enjoy them...hah! He pulls them off every time! We went to the YMCA today to swim for a bit. It was wonderful!!! All the kids are back in school so we were of the few that we there. He just loves to kick his feet and propel around the water. I love it.

The other day I made homemade macaroni and cheese. It is my Grandmother's recipe! She makes the best!! I let Grayson try some and he loved it! All the kids do in our family! Last night I went with my good friend Kriste to Michaels. We picked out some things to make the boys a birthday hat for their 1st. The hats are going to be so cute. We had so much fun! It's nice to get out once in a while! Grayson was home sleeping for Daddy after Daddy read him about 10 books of his picking. Grayson got 4 new books yesterday! Wow! Grayson's good friend Jack, finally got his first tooth! That is big news in baby world! Now he can show off his tooth like Grayson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home