Grayson's World

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lullaby and Good Night





For those of you who have not seen Grayson's nursery, I wanted to give you an opportunity to see his dream land. We chose neutral earth tones since we did not find out what we were having prior to his birth. We wanted to be surprised....the best present ever! His room has little lambs all over it. I remember when I would spend a great deal of time in there in the evenings, wondering if I would ever get a good nights sleep again. He at one point, ate every other hour. When Grayson finally slept through the night I was actually sad because I would not see him until the next day. My favorite CD I would listen to when I would feed him in his room in the rocker was 'Miracle' by Celine Dion. It is beautiful! I also played it for him when I was still pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home