Grayson's World

Thursday, September 21, 2006

First Pair of Stride Rite Shoes




Tuesday was a big day for our boy. It was cold and rainy so we went to Babies R US for a few things and then to the mall. Grayson got his first pair of fitted shoes. They measured his feet and tried on his shoes, then mommy took him over to the mirror to look at him self with them on. They are so cute! The new thing for baby shoes is the soft sole. Doctor's say it is best for their feet unlike the hard shoes we wore when we were babies. Things change and just keep getting better. Daddy and I picked out Grayson's shoes. Of all times, I always have my camera on me but not that day. Luckily, they take pictures and print them right there for you. They know how special 'The First Shoes' are to parents. I remember getting shoes from there when I was a little girl. As we were leaving the store, I heard the other moms say, "O-how cute, was that his first pair of shoes?'" Grayson has Robeez shoes which are very good also but not big boy shoes like his Stride Rite shoes!

Here are some pictures of our early morning walks, trying out our new shoes. He is fascinated by them. Grayson's new thing is counting. He thinks it is so funny and tries to hold his fingers up for the numbers also...smart boy he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home