Grayson's World

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Go Away Bug





Grayson is still sick, I am sorry to say! Last night I didn't sleep very well even though he did. I heard him coughing and sneezing. He has a runny nose today and is sneezing a lot therefore, we decided to postpone our play date with Jack. His bug seems to have gone from his belly to his head. I am just trying to do things he enjoys while not leaving his side. He wants me right there. It is always comforting to have mommy and daddy when you don't feel good.

Yesterday Grayson and I went to Meijer for poster board. I took a picture of him in the cart with his seat cover. He looked just adorable. While we were in Meijer, he decided to eat his book we had just gotten at Barnes & Noble. Like I said, he loves those board books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home