Grayson's World

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Look Who is Eight Months!


Today was a special day for our boy! He is eight months! I can't believe it. He got a new CD today. It is 'Disney's Playhouse.' It has all of his favorite song from his shows (Little Einsteins...). He was so excited when we played it. He bobbed up and down, dancing to the beat. It was too cute. Grayson loves his walks so we took a couple today as usual. We also went swimming at the YMCA. We actually sat in the baby pool today. It was much warmer. It won't be long before our little one is on the move. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. He lunges a bit too. If he really wants to get some where, he'll either roll or scoot on his belly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mugsy said...

I love the "blues" hat. I think he does too.

Grandpa Rob

5:21 AM  
Blogger Mugsy said...

I love the "blues" hat. I think he does too.

Grandpa Rob

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home